We are required by law (GPDR*) to set out how we hold your Information:
- The only information we hold is your email address and in certain instances your name.
- We do not hold, nor want to hold, any other information.
- The sole purpose of us having this information is to keep you advised of our forthcoming events and news.
- We believe from feedback that our attendees value this service
- The information is not given or sold to others; nor used for any other purpose than that above.
- The information is kept and maintained on the secure ‘Mailchimp’ Website, which we use to produce our mailings
- Each ‘Mailchimp’ email notification we send out has a link for you to unsubscribe from receiving any more emails.If you unsubscribe your details are erased from the system.
- We usually sell tickets to local attendees directly.
- However, given the interest in certain acts from potential attendees away from Calderdale, we will, on occasion, offer tickets through the independent third party website Wegottickets.com . We are not involved in any of the personal data you provide to them; other than us prior to a show receiving a list of the names of attendees who have booked and paid via this website. Anyin Wegottickets.com information supplied to us will be destroyed after it is used to confirmentrance to gigs
- If we hire a venue which has a box office which sells our tickets, we again are not involved with any personal information you give to them.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679